It has been a great year for Scarlett in terms of progress and development, she’s achieved so much its hard to whittle it down to 10! With this post I hope to make other parents reflect on what a difference a year can make and really focus on the great achievements our children make everyday!
So here it is!
1. Starting school and settling and adapting so wonderfully
2. Using the potty for the very first time
3. Learning the word Music and using it purposefully
4. Using Mummy to request me to come to her
6. Climbing in and out of the car independently
7. Sleep glorious sleep! Scarlett’s sleep patterns have improved wonderfully.
8. Interaction with children- Scarlett is playing much more with her brother Sonny and other children
9. AGAIN! Scarlett is independently asking for things to happen again
This list could go on and on…. because Scarlett is learning so much, I am very proud of my little girl. Remember sometimes progress can be slow, but things are always happening, don’t get frustrated, don’t give up! Just keep working hard because our children are always trying!